Guest Blogging Requirements for the B3Net Media Group
· Well-written, error free, and high-quality original blog (no duplicate content please).
· Proper introduction and conclusion is mandatory. Try using bullets or numberings in the body of the article.
· We allow 2-4 sentence Author's Bio, which must have a link to a social media profile of the author. It might also include only 1 anchor text link to your own website.
· Maximum of 2 more anchor text links to your own website within the body of the article. Avoid using the anchor text links in the introduction paragraph.
· Proper credits to be given for data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
· No length requirements as such: posts should ideally be of high quality and comprehensive between 400 to 800 words.
· Post submitted in HTML (preferable) or in a Word document with any image file (including attribution) attached separately.
· Submissions must meet the B3NET Media Group team's quality standards in order to get published.
· Please avoid being self-promotional tactics in the body of your article. Save that for your Author's Bio.
· You cannot republish your guest post to your own blog later (in order to avoid duplication of content), but you are most welcome to link to it, and share it like crazy.
· Our blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
· And last but not the least – no Plagiarism please! You will be immediately terminated from our site as a Guest Blogger.
Disclaimer: Your request to create a contributor account forms an agreement to these posting guidelines.